7 Halloween Baby Costume Ideas
Nothing more adorable than Halloween baby costumes except maybe your pets. If you already have your pet costume, now may be the time to think about a cute baby costume. Unique baby costumes are sometimes hard to find.
Most important about a baby costume is your baby has got to be happy & comfortable. Not to hot or too cold. Better if the costume is soft to touch & squeezable! Don’t forget flame-retardant. And easy access to the diaper area.
1. Sweet pastry baby chef!
Facebook / Carrie Kindt
2. Rocky Balboa….all you need is gray sweatsuit & a dark black cap with tennie shoes.
Great outfit for cooler weather.
Facebook / Elizabeth Koch
3. Flower pot girl. Not smiling? Hmmm… Still Cute!
If your baby is not comfortable in a bucket, dress up the stroller with artificial flowers instead.
Facebook / Kelly Craig
4. Lobster outfit without the pot will work just fine.
If you can get your baby to sit in a pot….sure would be adorable. Gotta be comfortable!
Facebook: Courtney Staton, Holly Elburn VanDyke and Nancy Aloise Thompson
5. Beautiful blue/pink mermaid suit. A bucket of plastic seashells would work great with this outfit.
Might be difficult for a toddler…since they want to walk. Great outfit for a little one.
Facebook / Chelsea Long
6. Minnie & Mickey are always a favorite!
Facebook / Allison Roznowski Sarah Lamanna Lonsway
7. Look how cute Olaf is……all you need is black spots, white outfit, & a carrot….well a little more than that!
Facebook / Ashley White
7. Wizard of Oz characters…..scarecrow, lion, & Dorothy.
Facebook / Abby Magid Perry
Special Thanks To Today For Posting & Image Screenshots.